4 Sept 2013

New Month, New start...

Ok, so the same thing keeps happening again where I am not posting here on a regular basis. However, today I decided that I would revamp my blog and website to tie in with my new image!
Ta-da!


















So with my new revamp, hopefully that should motivate me to continue to post on here!
And it is certainly not normal to post on here during the week neither. So new month, new start I guess.

Anywho, Autumn is around the corner once again. Boo! But it has inspired me over the week or so and I have come up with some illustrations.




















Ok, so the first one is my 'Autumn Leaves' ACEO where leaves are falling off a tree and is creating a mountain. Soon enough, it will be covering the poor red bird. Maybe this could start me off another adventure with this little red bird..





















'Orange Cat wearing Poppies' ACEO is inspired by the poppy cat. I took the words literal, and came up with the cat actually wearing a poppy headband. This orange cat has been a doodle in my sketchbook for a while.
































And last but not least, 'Autumn Love'. What can I say me and my trees, but I am inspired by nature. I decided to combine the autumn tree with love. As we all know birds will soon leave our trees and take their love with them.

Anyway, I think thats enough of me. I will be posting soon again about my Etsy Treasuries. In the meantime, just catch me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment