5 Feb 2013

Follow your dreams




Referring to Illustration Friday topic 'Wheel'.
I decided I would follow up the cat and bird images, and see what happens.

I used 'Dreamcatcher' to represent Wheel.

I wanted the bird to be part of the dreamcatcher, whilst holding a heart from its mouth.

The cat is trying to catch its dream (love with the bird).

Whereas the bird is trying to catch its dream (the crown).

You can buy this image in a print form or for your phone case by going to my society6 or Etsy 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Farah, Really like your illustration! The bird is beautiful and I like the technique you have used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. It means alot to me :)

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful story, like a delicate love song. I love your textured style...did I say that already?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much.
      Hopefully I can continue the story on with Illustration Friday topics.

      Delete